Miki Eleta’s TIMEBURNER is a homage to piston engines and animates the mechanism with its three main components.
Time is no longer indicated by hands but by the engine’s system! Contrary to combustion motors, a crankshaft is giving its force over the rod to the piston which starts with periodical moves. While doing this, the piston indicates the minutes on an unlinear time scale.
The hour indications are passing by in an open window at 6 o’clock.
The bead blasted Titanium watch cases come in three different versions – Titanium only, full black and an interesting cross-over edition for chrome lovers.
Real bronze is used on the bezel and the crown which both represent the piston ring and the spark plug. The spark plug in automotive motors is used to ignition the engine, on Miki Eleta’s TIMEBURNER the watch movement is being charged with energy so that the watch device starts to run...
A time device like no other!
- Titanium with untreated bronze for the bezel & crown
- Bead blasted finishing with polished top surface, vertical edges and case back
- Diameter of 48mm, water resistancy of 3 ATM
- Modified Unitas cal. 6497-1 powered by Marc Jenni
- Finishing of rod and crankshaft: black rhodium plating
- Power reserve: 46 hours, 18 jewels, 18'000 A/h
- Silver plated with black printing
- Genuine brown buffalo leather 24 x 22 mm
- Stainless Steel